To deliver products and services, Sandra Kuijpers Photography processes personal data. This is data that relates to natural persons. The processing of these personal data takes place with the greatest possible care and with due observance of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), as well as current national legislation and regulations at the time of processing.
The AVG requires that Sandra Kuijpers Photography provides insight into the way in which the personal data is processed, including the nature of the personal data, the legal basis and the purpose of the data processing and the rights that data subjects can exercise in this regard.
Sandra Kuijpers Photography, Spanvlinderlaan 1, 5691RW Son en Breugel | www.sandrakuijpers.nl | email@example.com | KVK 17254621
Personal data being processed
Sandra Kuijpers Photography processes the following personal data:
- Surname and if applicable company name
- First Name
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Invoice number
Sandra Kuijpers Photography only processes the personal data if:
- The person concerned whose data it is has given permission for this;
- The processing is necessary for the implementation of an agreement that Sandra Kuijpers Photography has concluded with those involved;
- Sandra Kuijpers Photography must comply with a legal obligation;
- A justified interest of Sandra Kuijpers Photography, which includes bringing the products and services of Sandra Kuijpers Photography to the attention of the person concerned.
The above-mentioned (personal) data is used for the following purposes:
- Execution of assignment or agreement with the person concerned;
- Delivery of products (photos of other material) or services;
- Information about changing products and services;
- Marketing, promotion, advertising;
- Telephone contact, email contact;
- Implementation of legal obligations.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Sandra Kuijpers Photography does not, in principle, provide your information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of an agreement concluded with you or to comply with a legal obligation. A processing agreement will be concluded with organizations that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Sandra Kuijpers Photography remains responsible for these processes.
Retention period of personal data
Sandra Kuijpers Photography will not store the collected personal data for longer than is strictly necessary, or is legally regulated to realize the purposes for which the data were collected. For this purpose the following retention periods are used for each purpose:
- Legal basis: Sandra Kuijpers Photography adheres to the legal retention periods;
- Marketing purposes: 10 years
- Sending newsletter and / or advertising: 10 years
- Telephone contact: 10 years
- Informing or changing services: 10 years
- Wettelijke grondslag: Sandra Kuijpers Fotografie houdt zich aan de wettelijke bewaartermijnen;
The person concerned has the right at all times to object to the use of his or her personal data for “marketing purposes”, sending newsletters or advertising. This can be done via the website of Sandra Kuijpers Photography or by telephone or e-mail. Sandra Kuijpers Photography will then no longer use the data of the person concerned for those purposes.
Security of the personal data recorded by Sandra Kuijpers Photograpy
Sandra Kuijpers Photography takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact Sandra Kuijpers Photography. In the unlikely event that a data breach occurs, Sandra Kuijpers Photography will immediately take all necessary steps to minimize the consequences of the data breach. Sandra Kuijpers Photography, if there is a privacy risk, reports the data breach to the Dutch Data Protection Authority within 72 hours. If harmful consequences can be foreseen for those involved, Sandra Kuijpers Photography will contact those involved without delay.
Right to inspection, correction, restriction and removal; right of complaint
You have the right to request insight, correction, limitation and deletion of your data. For this you can contact Sandra Kuijpers Photography via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to withdraw permission granted in the context of the above-mentioned processing of personal data, insofar as this is not contrary to other legislation (such as data that are required for financial administration), or this is not unnecessary violates the fundamental rights of Sandra Kuijpers Photography, such as the right to freedom of expression and information (including artistic and journalistic freedom). Contracts signed by you about the use of photos in the context of, for example, portrait rights, such as a model agreement and / or quit claim, are in principle excluded from the right to withdraw permission.